Posture & Biomechanics
ONLINE SHORT COURSE FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS (CECs)
- Fitness & Wellness Testing
- Static & Dynamic Postural Observations
- Digitally Track Client Results
- Easy to follow Exercise Progressions & Regressions
Price is in Australian Dollars and includes GST.
FITNESS AUSTRALIA 4 CECs
In order to attain Fitness Australia CECs for this course you must be a registered Personal Trainer with Fitness Australia. However you do not need to be registered with them to do this course.
This 'Posture & Biomechanics' Course by goXpro is a series of six (6) modules followed by a final assessment.
Each module progressively builds on your knowledge as you progress through the course. The modules should be undertaken in their prescribed order, however you can return to any of them to refresh your knowledge at any time.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to...
- Observe static posture to ensure safe exercise technique for clients and encourage healthy posture.
- Assess client movement and exercise capacity to encourage correct movement patterns.
- Help prevent injuries by identifying postural weaknesses.
- Build 100% individualised programs based on postural strengths, weaknesses and client goals.
- Track client results.
- Progress and regress exercises with ease.
Who is the the Posture & Biomechanics Course recognised by?
On successful completion of the course you are accredited by goXpro as a 'Posture Coach'. This gives you the right to use the Posture Coach badge on you marketing and business cards.
Fitness Australia approve the education delivered within the Scope of Practice for Registered Exercise Professionals and have allocated CECs accordingly to this program. Fitness Australia however does not recognise the title of becoming a Posture Coach as referred to within this program. Your fitness Australia continued learning skills will be indicated as : Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics I Injury prevention I Rehabilitation support I Screening and Assessment.
12-14 hours (including practising the evaluation protocols with a partner, completing the assessment quiz and 101 minutes of video content).
CHOOSING A WEB BROWSER FOR THE COURSE
If you will be using one computer to complete this course and access your goXpro Elite software account, we suggest that you choose Safari or Chrome to do the course. All goXpro software has been configured for use with these two web browsers. If you are doing the course on one computer and accessing your goXpro account from an iPad or tablet then the choice of web browser for completion of the course is irrelevant.